Your holiday summary
Special interest holidays
Make your own way
|Price range||From £1509|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6737
Unique Paint Safari in Almeria, Spain
- 7 nights / 8 days accommodation in a private en suite room at the eco lodge
- Please note that you may check in anytime after 2pm on your arrival day and check out by 12 noon on your departure day
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the week
- Wine with dinner each night
- 6 days painting tuition from artist and ecologist Simon
- Transport in the Land Rover each day to discover hidden locations and to explore the amazing landscape
- Painting equipment – easels, drawing boards, lightweight folding chairs
- You can buy other materials on arrival by prior arrangement or bring your own
Saturday - Arrival day - Check in any time after 2pm on Saturday (earlier arrivals may be accommodated on request) - You will be welcomed on arrival by your hosts Simon and Donna - Take the rest of the day to settle in, relax or maybe stroll around the land - Simon is always keen to explain the ecology systems employed at the house and will happily show you around - In the evening you will be joined by Simon, Donna and the resident artist for an informal and relaxed dinner at the house
Sunday – Thursday - Each day, enjoy a leisurely Spanish breakfast before setting off for your day in the Land Rover with Simon - Enjoy a gourmet picnic prepared for you in the open air whilst you are settling in to your day's painting - In the evening you will enjoy dinner at the house with your hosts - On one of these evenings the resident artist will be more than happy to give you a presentation of their work, their influences and their experiences in the professional world
Friday - Penultimate day - This morning, enjoy a leisurely Spanish breakfast before setting off for your day on safari with Simon - Enjoy another delicious picnic lunch surrounded by nature - In the late afternoon you will review your week’s work, either together with other members of the group or, if you prefer, individually - In the evening you will enjoy a farewell dinner with your hosts and resident artist.
Saturday – Departure day - After breakfast you are kindly asked to check-out of your room ready for departure taking home with you new creative skills, and a commitment to yourself to pursue your work once you have returned back home
Please note this itinerary is an example only and may change slightly due to time of year and the weather conditions.
This holiday is booked by phone. Click 'book now' to make a reservation request to our travel partner who will call you back to confirm your booking details and take payment. To speak to a representative now please call 0330 333 6737.