Your holiday summary
|Price range||From £729|
|Travel partner||Travel Editions|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6761
French & Spanish Catalonia by rail
Highlights include ancient Girona, 'city of a thousand sieges'; Chateau de Queribus , draped along the backbone of the mountains, and a visit to Figueres to the wonderful Teatre-Museu Dali.
- Return Eurostar/TGV from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Perpignan via Paris with coach transfer in Paris
- 6 nights' accommodation on bed and breakfast basis at the 3-star Mercure Hotel, Perpignan Centre, based on shared occupancy of a twin room
- Transfers and full touring itinerary conducted by tour manager
- Entrance to Dali Teatre-Museu, Figueres and Chateau de Queribus
- Tour manager throughout
- Single room supplement
- Holiday insurance
- Standard Premier/1st Class upgrade on Eurostar/TGV. On the Eurostar this constitutes upgraded seating and light meal with complimentary drink with upgraded seating only on the French railway leg
- Meals other than those stated
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Porterage and gratuities
Day 2: Morning free in Perpignan - afternoon visit to Collioure
Day 3: Full day tour to Figueres with entrance to the Dali Teatre-Museu & Cadaqués
Day 4: Full day tour to the Cerdagne
Day 5: Full day tour to Girona and Besalu
Day 6: Full day tour to Salses, Corbières and Chateau de Queribus
Day 7: Travel by TGV train from Perpignan to Paris and onwards by Eurostar to St Pancras or Ebbsfleet
NB: Exact order of itinerary may vary according to local conditions and tour manager's discretion.
Please note the maximum group size on this tour is 49 passengers.
The 3-star Mercure Perpignan is located in the city centre, just outside of the old town and offers a bar, partner restaurant "La Passerelle" located 20 meters from the hotel, fitness centre and comfortable bedrooms with private bath/shower, TV, telephone, safe deposit box, mini-bar and hairdryer. Mercure Perpignan Centre
This holiday is booked by phone. Click 'book now' to make a reservation request to our travel partner who will call you back to confirm your booking details and take payment. To speak to a representative now please call 0330 333 6761.
Sandra was a very interesting, helpful and knowledgable tour manager. She added greatly to the enjoyment of the holiday. We found the areas of French and Spanish Catalonia even more interesting than we anticipated. Great holiday. Thank you.