Your holiday summary
|Price range||From £1099|
|Travel partner||Travel Editions|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6761
Christmas on the Cote D'Azur by Rail
This lovely tour, based in the renowned resort of Cannes, visits some of the sights along one of the world's most famous coastlines, with a wealth of scenery, history and art. As a favoured destination of the rich and famous since Victorian times, the area boasts a magnificent legacy. Tour highlights include the elegant resort of Cannes, stylish Nice with its wealth of artistic and architectural heritage, the perfume town of Grasse, the Gorges du Loup, St Paul de Vence, Biot and Antibes, home to the Picasso Museum.
- Return Eurostar/TGV from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Cannes via Paris/Lille with coach transfer in Paris and Lille
- 7 nights accommodation on bed and breakfast basis at the 4-star Hotel Residence Park and Suites, Cannes Croisette based on shared occupancy of a twin room
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day festive 4-cource dinners at local restaurants
- Transfers and full coach touring itinerary conducted by tour manager
- Tour manager throughout
- Single room supplement
- Holiday Insurance
- Standard Premier/1st class upgrade on Eurostar/TGV. On the Eurostar this constitutes upgraded seating and light meal with complimentary drink with upgraded seating only on the French railway leg
- Meals other than those stated
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Porterage and gratuities
Travel by Eurostar from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Paris and onwards to Cannes by TGV. On arrival transfer under tour manager's direction to the hotel for check in for a 7-night stay on bed and breakfast basis.
Morning guided walking tour of Cannes with the afternoon free for personal exploration.
Full day tour to Vence, St-Paul-de-Vence.
Full day tour to Grasse and the Gorges du Loup.
Full day tour to Nice, with morning walking tour. Christmas Eve dinner at local restaurant Le Salon des Independents.
Full day to relax in Cannes with Christmas Day dinner at local restaurant; Mantel.
Full day tour to Biot, Antibes and Cap d'Antibes including entrance to the Picasso Museum.
Travel by TGV train from Cannes to Lille Flanders and transfer by coach to Lille Europe for onwards journey by Eurostar to Ebbsfleet or St Pancras.
NB: Exact order of excursions may vary according to local conditions and tour manager's discretion.
Please note the maximum group size on this tour is 49 passengers.
The 4-star hotel is situated in a pleasant area of the resort, less than 5 minutes walk from the seafront, and has spacious rooms with a small kitchenette, private bath/shower, TV and telephone. Other facilities at the hotel include a bar, breakfast room and outdoor swimming pool (not heated).
This holiday is booked by phone. Click 'book now' to make a reservation request to our travel partner who will call you back to confirm your booking details and take payment. To speak to a representative now please call 0330 333 6761.