Your holiday summary
|Price range||From £799|
|Travel partner||Travel Editions|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6761
Lot, Tarn & Haut-Garonne by rail
Based in the beautiful abbey town of Moissac, highlights of this superb tour to the undiscovered south west of France include Toulouse, Albi, Cordes, Montauban, St Cirq-Lapopie and the lovely wine town of Cahors.
- Return Eurostar/TGV from St Pancras/Ebbsfleet to Bordeaux via Lille
- 6 nights' accommodation on dinner, bed and breakfast basis at Moulin de Moissac Hotel, based on shared occupancy of twin room
- Transfers and full coach touring itinerary as detailed
- Tour manager throughout
- Single room supplement
- Holiday insurance
- Standard Premier/1st Class upgrade on Eurostar/TGV. On the Eurostar this constitutes upgraded seating and light meal with complimentary drink with upgraded seating only on the French railway leg
- Meals other than those stated
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls.
- Porterage and gratuities.
PLEASE NOTE: As with most trains, passengers are responsible for carrying baggage onto and off the train. Baggage can be stored on overhead shelves or at the entrance to the carriages. Trollies are available at St Pancras and Lille, but bags do need to be carried on to the platform.
Day 2: Full day tour to Cahors and the Lot Valley including St. Cirq-Lapopie.
Day 3: Full day tour to Toulouse and Montauban.
Day 4: Full day to relax and explore Moissac at your leisure. Don't miss the morning market, an excellent way to discover the local and traditional produce of the area.
Day 5: Full day tour to Agen, Auvillar and Lauzerte.
Day 6: Full day tour to Cordes and Albi.
Day 7: Transfer to Bordeaux for TGV to Lille and onwards by Eurostar to Ebbsfleet or St Pancras
NB: Exact order of itinerary of this tour may vary according to local conditions and tour manager's discretion.
Please note the maximum group size on this tour is 49 passengers.
Dating from the 15th century and located in the centre of the lovely abbey town of Moissac right on the banks of the Tarn River. Facilities here include comfortable rooms with private facilities, bar and gourmet restaurant serving excellent local cuisine.
This holiday is booked by phone. Click 'book now' to make a reservation request to our travel partner who will call you back to confirm your booking details and take payment. To speak to a representative now please call 0330 333 6761.
A most enjoyable tour; the hotel was almost perfect though the dinner was not quite up to expectations. A full day at Moissac would have been appreciated to allow time to relax by the river and canal.
Very pleased with all aspects of this tour. Our tour manager Gill was excellent, the best guide we have had.
Mr R Hughes
A most attractive itinerary - lovely unspoilt countryside & villages