Your holiday summary
|Price range||From £699|
|Travel partner||Travel Editions|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6761
Southern Provence and the Cote dAzur by rail
- Return Eurostar/TGV from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Marseille via Lille/Paris with coach transfer in Paris
- 6 nights' accommodation on room and breakfast basis at the 3-star Le Soleil et Jardin Hotel in Sanary-sur-Mer, based on shared occupancy of a twin room
- Transfers and full coach touring programme as detailed in the itinerary conducted by tour manager
- Tour manager throughout
- Single room supplement
- Holiday insurance
- Standard Premier/1st Class upgrade on Eurostar/TGV. On the Eurostar this constitutes as upgraded seating and light meal with complimentary drink with upgraded seating only on the French railway leg
- Meals other than those stated
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls.
- Porterage and gratuities.
PLEASE NOTE: As with most trains, passengers are responsible for carrying baggage onto and off the train. Baggage can be stored on overhead shelves or at the entrance to the carriages.Trollies are available at St Pancras and Lille, but bags do need to be carried on to the platform.
Day 2: Full day tour to Bandol, Casss and the Calanques.
Day 3: Full day tour to Toulon and Hyeres.
Day 4: Full day to relax and explore Sanary at your own leisure.
Day 5: Full day tour to Aix-en-Provence.
Day 6: Full day tour to Saint-Tropez and Bormes-les-Mimosas.
Day 7: Travel by TGV train from Marseille to Paris and onwards by Eurostar to Ebbsfleet or St Pancras.
NB: Exact order may vary according to local conditions and tour manager's discretion.
Please note the maximum group size on this tour is 49 passengers.
This tour is based at the beautiful town of Sanary, at the modern and well-appointed 3-star Soleil et Jardin Hotel. Located about 5 minutes' walk from the pretty town and harbour lined with restaurants, the hotel's facilities include indoor pool, outdoor pool, bar and comfortable, air-conditioned bedrooms with private bath/shower, TV, telephone, hairdryer and minibar.
This holiday is booked by phone. Click 'book now' to make a reservation request to our travel partner who will call you back to confirm your booking details and take payment. To speak to a representative now please call 0330 333 6761.
This was a "proper" holiday! Sanary is such a lovely relaxing place. The hotel was very pleasant and I very much appreciated being given such an excellent room with huge terrace even as a single person. I loved the trips and Norman was first class and very well informed. I shall definitely travel with you again and have already recommended Travel Editions to friends.
Good value for money. Delightful resort & friendly hotel though the indoor pool is dangerous. The free day in Sanary makes all the difference. Good driver & coach too apart from nasty buzz on loudspeaker. Keep up the good work.
Mr A Wills
With the tour manager's knowledge & coach driver's experience this made our trip this year our best ever. Thank you Veronica & Brian Hill
Mr B Hill