Your holiday summary
|Price range||From £1095|
|Travel partner||Travel Editions|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6761
Christmas in Annecy
You'll love this tour if you like: Gloriously Christmasy mountain scenery, Relaxing by a cosy log fire, A festive apline atmosphere, Excellent hearty cuisine and Pretty lakeside villages
- Return standard class Eurostar/TGV from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Lyon via Lille
- 7 nights accommodation on dinner, bed and breakfast basis at the 3-star Les Grillons Hotel, Talloires
- Christmas Eve 4-course dinner
- Christmas Day lunch and dinner
- Transfers and full coach touring itinerary conducted by tour manager Tour manager throughout
- Single room supplement
- Holiday insurance
- Standard Premier/1st class upgrade on Eurostar/TGV. On Eurostar this constitutes upgraded seating and light meal with complimentary drink with upgraded seating on the French railway leg
- Meals other than those stated
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, telephone calls, laundry etc
- Porterage and gratuities
PLEASE NOTE: As with most trains, passengers are responsible for carrying baggage onto and off the train. Baggage can be stored on overhead shelves or at the entrance to the carriages. Trollies are available at St Pancras, but bags do need to be carried onto the platform. Travel Editions recommends a new luggage delivery service called Carry My Luggage, where your suitcase can be picked up from your home before departure and delivered straight to your hotel; therefore removing the worry about carrying your cases onto and off the trains.
Travel by Eurostar from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Lille and onwards to Lyon by TGV. On arrival transfer to hotel (approx 2 hours) for check in for 7-night stay on dinner, bed and breakfast basis at Les Grillons Hotel, Talloires.
Full day exploring Annecy and the lake. Dinner at the hotel.
Full day tour to Chamonix. Dinner at the hotel.
Full day tour to Geneva.
Full day tour to Lac Leman (Lake Geneva) including Evian and Yvoire. Christmas Eve 4-course dinner at the hotel.
Full day to relax and enjoy the hotel grounds and facilites. Christmas Day lunch and dinner at the hotel.
Full day tour to Chambery and Aix-les-Bains. Dinner at the hotel.
Transfer to Lyon station and travel by TGV train to Lille and onwards by Eurostar to Ebbsfleet or St Pancras.
NB: Exact order of excursions may vary according to local conditions and tour manager’s discretion.
Please note the maximum group size on this tour is 49 passengers.
This charming 3-star hotel is located on the edge of Lake Annecy (many rooms have lake views) about 15 minutes walk from the pretty village of Talloires. Facilities included extensive grounds, bar, restaurant and comfortable rooms with all modern amenities (there is no lift). Accommodation is on dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
This holiday is booked by phone. Click 'book now' to make a reservation request to our travel partner who will call you back to confirm your booking details and take payment. To speak to a representative now please call 0330 333 6761.