Your holiday summary
|Price range||From £389|
|Travel partner||Newmarket Holidays|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6731
Swiss Christmas markets
- A visit to the Montreux Christmas Market
- Three nights' bed and continental breakfast accommodation at the Hotel Roc et Neige
- Return flights from your local airport to Geneva
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- One piece of hold luggage per couple
- The services of a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Government taxes and service charges
- Single rooms are available for a supplement. For single travellers, one piece of hold luggage is included.
Fly to Geneva and transfer to Chateau d'Oex. Our Tour Manager will meet you and be on hand to help throughout your holiday.
Today you'll head "out to Montreux, on the Lake Geneva shoreline", where the most delightful Christmas market awaits in this chic, sophisticated town backed by vine-covered slopes.Montreux Christmas Market's 150 or so stalls are arranged on and around the 'Quai de Noel', and offer a vast array of locally produced goods, interesting items from across the Alpine passes and of course the festive staples of vin chaud and cinnamon crepes. Explore the town's shops or perhaps pay a visit to nearby Chateau Chillon, one of Switzerland's most famous landmarks (entry payable locally) before we return to the hotel.
Explore Chateau d'Oex, or join us for a marvellous optional excursion to Switzerland's capital city, Bern, and its enchanting Christmas Markets. Soak up the festive atmosphere against the picturesque backdrop of the old town, and browse the Christmas market in Munsterplatz for arts and crafts, and the nearby Waisenhausplatz for traditional Christmas gifts.
Leave Chateau d'Oex, and transfer back to Geneva airport to check in for your flight home.
In the heart of the village, the newly opened Roc et Neige is close to all the local amenities.
The hotel offers a comfortable lounge area and restaurant, as well as a small gym, sauna and solarium. The bedrooms all have private facilities, TV and internet connection."Centrally located with great facilities."
|Departure date||Departing point||Nights||Price|
|07-Dec-2015||Liverpool John Lennon||3||419.00||book|