Your holiday summary
Art, history & culture
|Price range||From £149|
|Travel partner||Newmarket Holidays|
Need help with your booking?
0330 333 6731
Wimbledon tennis break
- One night's bed and continental breakfast accommodation at a three-star hotel
- A full day at Wimbledon with a reserved seat on Number One, Number Two or Number Three Court (depending on date)
- Return hotel-to-Wimbledon coach transfers
- The services of a Newmarket tour manager
- Government taxes and service charges
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Make your own way to your hotel where a Newmarket tour manager will be available (4pm-6pm) to assist with check-in and provide any assistance you may require. The evening can be spent at leisure in your hotel.
Following a leisurely breakfast, you will depart by coach for Wimbledon, arriving at the Championships at around lunchtime. Spend the rest of the day enjoying the action of the world's foremost tennis tournament, until play stops for the day. A coach will be on hand to transfer you back to your hotel to check out and begin your own journey home.
Rain affected play
In the event that there is less than one hour's play on any day on the court for which tickets have been bought, you will receive a ticket price refund but you would not be entitled to any other refund payment.
This hotel, which is conveniently located just outside London Heathrow airport, is close to a direct rail link to Central London.
The hotel has a good bar and a restaurant.All rooms have private facilities, colour TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities and direct-dial telephones."A comfortable hotel with easy access to the city centre."